Thursday, May 1, 2008

15 Things Tag

Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys:                                               
My husband, Noah                          
My little girl, Dagny                       
Good food, really good food                                                                   

3 Fears:
Noah losing his job
Losing my figure (totally vain, I know)
Scary movies (I hate them)

3 Goals:
Earn my bachelor's
Buy a house!!
Become more organized

3 current obsessions/ collections:     
cleanliness/tidiness                                  
the Food Network                                     
books for Dagny  

3 random/surprising facts:
I pushed out a 9lb.6oz. baby girl
I recently decided I want a cat, but Noah won't let me
I get really stressed out about punctuality                                

I don't have 5 friends to tag, totally lame, I know, so I'll just tag Krystle because she's the only one I know. :)

2 comments:

The Stone's said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! SARAH!!! How in the heck are you? The craziest thing about this is that I dreamed you commented on my blog like two nights ago! That is so weird! You had a 9lb baby!?!?!? That's crazy! I miss you so much! I'm so glad you found us!!!!! E-mail me because I'd LOVE to talk to you in more depth! emmasmom44@hotmail.com Can I add you to my list of contacts? AHHH!!! This is awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah! Dagny is so cute. That's too bad she got RSV, how scary. I'm glad you have a blog, I think it's such a fun way to keep up with everyone. :)
That's awesome you had a 9 lb baby! You beat me by a few ounces. lol. Isn't it crazy to realize that you really gave birth to such a big baby?!