Thursday, May 15, 2008

Best Mother's Day Ever!

I know that pretty much everyone writes in their blog how amazing their husbands are, which is perfectly fine, I'm sure their husbands are great to them.  But I just have to write a blog about the amazing Mother's Day present that Noah got for me.  For ages I've been wanting a Kitchen Aid standing mixer, but never thought anything of it because first, I don't have my own house yet and second, they get pretty pricey.  Well, Noah just blew my socks off by getting me my very own Kitchen Aid mixer!  Recently I have been watching The Food Network and every chef on that network has their own mixer, so now, if I wanted to, I could start my own show too!  I probably won't open it up until we have our own house (we're looking, but not having very much luck!), but I'm still super excited anyways.  Mine is very pretty and classy, and I'm very excited to mix things in it! I'm hoping that I'll become a better cook with one of these puppies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cool! It would be very nice to have one of those mixers.

We are going to be in the same boat as you soon. We're going to stay with Kyle's parents while we look for a house. We're hoping it won't take very long, but who knows...

Jewls said...

Awesome! I love my kitchen aid mixer...it makes life so much easier, and it's especially nice because the clean up is quicker! Hopefully you find a house so you can use it soon because they rock! What a great present!!