Monday, April 21, 2008

Ode to Cheerios

I just wanted to express my greatest appreciation for Cheerios. I don't know what I would do without them to entertain Dagny. When I need to get something done all I have to do is put Dagny in her high chair with a load of Cheerios and she's entertained. Another bonus is I don't have to worry about Dagny getting a sugar high from them because they're so healthy! I'm a big advocate of keeping Dagny off sugar for as long as possible because I don't want to create a little monster who demands sugar to be happy. I'm also able to sit through most of my church meetings when I have a palm full of Cheerios for Dagny to pick off my hand one by one. Dagny reminds me of Boo from Monster's Inc. because I will put a trail of Cheerios on the ground and she'll follow the trail and pick them up one by one. It's pretty funny. So to put it plainly, thank you Cheerios, for making my life a whole lot easier.

2 comments:

Jewls said...

That's so funny! I'm so glad that she is entertained by Cheerios because most of the kids in my ward are more entertained throwing them all over or smashing them all over the carpet!

Krystle Ricks said...

Hi Sarah! I didn't even know you had a blog! Yeah! I am the worst at keeping in touch with people but for some reason I am great at reading blogs on a regular basis! I love writing them, because I print them out and put them in a binder with some personal stuff I have written and call it a journal! So yeah, two birds with one stone! Anyway, Thanks for reading mine! And I agree, Cheerios are one of the greatest inventions. Oh, you should email me (kskgoodyear@hotmail.com) and tell me a little more about that college. How did you find out it was credible? Are you still majoring in English? Lemme know! Talk to ya later! And keep up the blog!