Monday, May 5, 2008

Stupidity 101

I just read through my new classes that I'm taking online and I'm a little freaked out.  For my first assignment in adolescent literature I have to make a powerpoint of my reading experience. I can read books just fine, but asking me to do something technological on the computer is another story. Writing this blog is about as accomplished as I get on the computer. I feel really stupid because I have to ask my little brother in law who practically flunks out of every class he's in to help me with my powerpoint presentation. Definitely going to be a humbling experience...or just make me feel more retarded. We'll see.

3 comments:

~Tara said...

Sarah (HEAD) Fager! I can't believe I found your blog! What a small world! It looks like you are doing great! That's so neat you have a little girl! Sounds like you are a great mom! It has been forever! How fun!

Jewls said...

I LOVE your new blog background! It's adorable! And I don't think you're stupid...I always take a while to figure technological stuff out!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will do great. Good luck with your class!