Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


I love this picture because it illustrates perfectly one of the many reason why I love Noah. He makes me laugh so much, more so than anyone else. It's hard to believe that we've been married for 3 years now. Three years and two kids later, and life is still amazing. I hate to say the cliche, but it really feels like we've been together for much longer. There are many reasons why I love Noah and I'll name off just a few: again, funny man, very funny man; amazing father; worthy priesthood holder; loves to cook; works hard to support the fam; can always have a stimulating conversation about the ins and outs of Harry Potter; cries during movies; cleans the toilet; obsessed with England; always expresses his gratitude for the things I do; if I wanted the moon he'd tie a lasso around it and pull it down for me; he's my best friend; loves to sing and dance; thinks I'm gorgeous even when I've got an extra layer of blubbery skin after having children; basically, when it comes down it, he would give me anything I wanted and his only wish is for my happiness. Pretty stand up guy, huh? Noah is pretty much the opposite of any guy that I ever imagined that I'd marry. I never thought I'd marry a jock, but I sure got me a big one. I really lucked out when I found Noah, and I'm so grateful that I fought to get him. I knew from the first few weeks of hanging out with him that I could be perfectly content being his wife. He's amazing and I can't wait to spend the next of eternity with him. He rocks my socks.

2 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember being around when you and Noah first were dating, and how you would light up, and how much fun you would have. Crazy to think it's been so long! Hope you're doing well, and that you have a great anniversary!

Krystle Ricks said...

And your wedding was the first one I ever got to go to in the temple so it's DOUBLE SPECIAL!!!! I'm glad your anniversary is a week ahead of mine because I get a reminder! haha! CONGRATS Sarah!