Monday, August 3, 2009

Dagny's Birthday

                         We bought her an Elmo chair and she loves reading in her new chair.
                                      The lighting in this picture turned out really cool
                                                              Dagny and her very own cake
                                                            Dagny in her princess dress ups

Last week was Dagny's birthday. I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old. We had a Fager family get together at Gangy's and Pop Pop's house with her cousins. Gangy and Pop Pop gave Dagny her very first princess dress ups and a princess palace. Noah wasn't too thrilled with the idea of princess dress ups because of how promiscuous she is with her bare shoulder hanging out, but watching her walk around in high heels pretty much takes away any misgivings about the outfit. She loves her new pretty shoes and puts them on first thing she wakes up in the morning. We had pizza and Dagny got her very own cake. I was a crappy parent last year for her birthday and didn't take any pictures so we made sure and took a ton for this birthday. Birthday parties are fun for all kids involved regardless of whose birthday it really is. Dagny's cousins loved helping her open her presents and I'm pretty sure Mele liked Dagny's dress ups more than Dagny did. All in all, it was a good day and I love my little Dagny girl. She's as stubborn as a mule and can sure throw a pretty hefty temper tantrum, but I wouldn't trade her for anything. She's a peach.

3 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

How fun! I can't believe she's two! That's awesome!

Jewls said...

Love the new blog layout, it's cute! Happy birthday Dagny :)

The Stone's said...

Fun! Where have these past two years gone? I was so sad on Sawyer's birthday. She would never be one again! I love the dress ups too! Sawyer has a tinkerbell dress up that she loves! We should get them together to play sometime!
P.S. Tutu's are SO easy! I'll e-mail you!