Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On August 12 Noah and I have been married for 2 years! Wow, time sure does fly by so fast.  I hate to be so cliche but it really has been an amazing couple of years.  Let's take a walk down memory lane to the day when Noah and I first met... It was a hot summer day in beautiful (NOT!) Rock Spring, Wy and I decided to mosey on down to a back to school BBQ. And there Noah was with his roommate scarfing down a plate of BBQ spare ribs.  I have to admit that I noticed his roommate first, but I do remember being bugged by Noah tilted baseball hat, so I wrote him off as a retard.  I often wonder what would have happened had I hooked up with Noah first instead of his roommate. Anyways, after much chasing, persuasion, and the 4th Harry Potter movie Noah finally asked me out and the rest is history.  I really don't know what I would do with him. He is my rock and stability in this crazy world.  He is so supportive and always makes me laugh.  He literally took care of Dagny the first two months of her life, all I did was feed her.  And when I recently miscarried our baby, he was right there to pick me back up again.  I love him so much and look forward to the next however many years we have together.  Here's to you love.


No comments: