Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guess What?...

I figure it's about time I made the announcement that I'm prego again. I've started telling people now which is a relief because it really is hard to keep it a secret for 12 weeks. Why would I keep such a wonderful thing a secret? Well, I miscarried a baby in August so I was really nervous to make the announcement prematurely in case I miscarried again. Definitely not something that I want to go through again. Right now the due date for the baby is July 13. I know, I must be crazy to have two babies in the summer, but believe me, I didn't really plan it that way. We're really stoked for this baby (hopefully a boy!, I really want Noah to get his wrestler) and I think Dagny is going to be a great big sister. So there you have it, I'll let everyone know when we find out the sex of the child...

5 comments:

Jewls said...

Congrats Sarah! That's so exciting! I hope it's a boy too...Noah needs someone to play with!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Another baby will be lots of fun for you guys. I'm sorry about the miscarriage. That must have been hard. Keep us posted on your progress, and when you find out the gender. :)

Becktacular Duo! said...

Sarah, This is AWESOME!!! Congrats! Keep posting and let us know. I love you so much! congrats!

Krystle Ricks said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BEST NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! AND REALLY MAD AT YOU FOR NOT GOING TO BRADY'S WEDDING!!! SHEESH! ;)

The Stone's said...

Yay!!!! Congrats Sarah!!! That is so awesome! Keep us updated!